Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Lion in a coma, lying in a coma.

Blastin' Girl Talk ("Unstoppable" album...hottest album cover...ever?) Greg Gillis is my dream boy in sample-track form. Drinkin' a bruised pear. Cold spaghetti noodles with soy sauce...surprisingly pretty damn delicious. In the past few days I have eaten enough Brie cheese to supply an upscale winery. Except for my mastication process wasn't nearly as glamourous. I believe I have officially developed an aversion to dairy. I don't even want to think about how many hormone-injected cattle I've unintentionally subjected to mass-production-abuse in the past week. Corporate consumerism is a bitch.

If there's one thing I regret in life, it's not learning how to spin turntables.

I can't wait for summer. I'm not a cold weather sorta gal. I really wonder how I managed to survive in the Northwest for so long. It's a miracle I made it out of that gloom alive. I'm so happy in Arizona. I guess I'm just a desert girl at heart. Although there are certain things I miss about Portland, I don't ever want to live in 100 shades of grey again.

My penny loafers need new pennies. My junk drawer needs organizing. Candles to be lit. Cockroach guts to be cleaned up. Walls to be drawn on. So much to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment